BIM・CAD Data Download
|2D-CAD||Autodesk® AutoCAD®, DXF(.dxf)|
|BIM Data||Autodesk® Revit® Family format(.rfa)
※BIM is an abbreviation for Building Information Modeling.
Please read the following notes carefully before using the CAD and BIM data.
The CAD and BIM data can be used after you have given your consent to the notes.
Without your consent, the data are not available for use.
- Copyrights of the CAD data, BIM data, confidential matters regarding our business, and any other intellectual property rights belong to Sumitomo Heavy Industries Construction Cranes Co., Ltd. (HSC) . To infringe our company’s intellectual property rights, including copyrights by duplication, distribution, changes, editing, disclosure to a third party, licensing or another method is prohibited.
However, this does not include the customer themselves editing or changing material to the extent necessary in order to appropriately use the products made by our company.
- The CAD and BIM data contents may be modified from time to time without prior notice.
- If there is any trouble or defects when the CAD data or BIM data are used, if editing or changes by the customer result in accidents, or if a dispute should arise between the customer and a third party, or if there is a possibility that any of those circumstances might occur, the customer shall be responsible for and bear the burden of solving them.
- Use of the CAD data and BIM data that is contrary to these precautions is prohibited.
- The customer shall be liable for any damage incurred by our company due to the use of the CAD data or BIM data.
※To reduce data volume, all CAD and BIM data have been simplified.
CAD data is not considered for flexure.
BIM data defines such as the range of motion, but does not guarantee accuracy.